Be sure to utilize the tools that are available to help you make informed plan choices.
1. Use the HMO Plan Comparison Chart and the PPO Plan Chart to compare eligible benefits, deductibles, copayments and coinsurance requirements;
2. If you have more detailed questions regarding coverage with a plan, review the plan’s Summary of Benefits by selecting the plan name under the Contacts tab.
3. Review the plan premium requirements
* For SEIU/LIUNA and Resident Classifications
* For Employees covered by the Management Resolution and employees of LEMU, DDAA and Public Safety.
4. Know how much you'll receive in flexible benefit credits. If you elect coverage that exceeds your flexible benefit credits the additional costs will be deducted from your pay warrant before taxes are paid, reducing your actual cost. If you have remaining flexible benefit credits after deductions are taken for your elections, the remaining credits are included on your pay as taxable case.