Questions about the Healthcare tax forms?
Health care law, also called the Affordable Care Act or Obamacare, requires employers to send Form 1095-Cs to certain employees. Earlier this year 1095-C forms were distributed for Riverside County employees and retirees. In addition, Equifax, the County’s 3rd party provider posted your Electronic 2015 1095-C online. The Tax Form online system offers many benefits for you and they include:
Secure, online access to your 1095-C Form
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) about the 1095-C Form
- Instantly obtain a 1095-C Form reissue, if necessary
- Option to consent to electronic delivery for next year
- Demos and tutorials on how to access the form and understand the information provided on the form.
- Plus much more!
Remember! You can access your 1095-C Form electronically.
How to log in:
- Please go to http://www.mytaxform.com/
- Enter the 5-digit Employer Code: 12421
- Enter your User ID which is your Social Security Number (SSN) – Do not use dashes
- Enter your PIN:
- If you have never logged into the system, you will need to enter your Default PIN which will be (Last four digits of SSN plus your year of birth; ex. 1234/5678) – Do not use dashes, hyphens or backlash. You will then be prompted to enroll in the Authentication program. This step is designed to ensure secure access to your 1095-C Form information. Please click on the link for further details and video tutorial.
Accessing Your 1095-C Account
If you have previously enrolled and logged into the system but have forgotten your PIN, please click on the "Forgot my PIN" link and follow instructions on how to obtain your current PIN.
Now that you've logged in, you can:
- Get your Electronic 1095-C for Calendar Year 2015
- Consent to Receive a 1095-C Online for next year
- Obtain a Reissued 1095-C Statement if yours is misplaced
Are you not sure what to do next? No problem, below are resources to the answers to the most frequently asked questions about the tax form.
Much like Form W-2 and Form 1099, which include information about the income an individual received, these health care forms provide information that individuals may need when they file their individual income tax return. Also like Forms W-2 and 1099, the information provided on these new forms has also been reported to the IRS.
Resources for questions:
Questions regarding the 1095c form -Your individuals tax advisor www.mytaxform.com
Questions regarding the law and other related forms you may receive - Questions and Answers about Health Care Information Forms for Individuals